I hope you’ve been keeping up with my blog posts, because I’ve shared lots of awesome tips and information with you over the years. If you think you’re a super star when it comes to knowing all about the Sacramento region’s Spare The Air campaign, take my quiz and test your knowledge!
1. What do we call the PICTURE BELOW that helps us determine if it’s safe for us to play outside?
a. Air Quality Chart (AQC)
b. Scooter’s Air Quality List (SAQL)
c. Air Quality Table (AQT)
d. Air Quality Index (AQI)
2. Which of the following IS NOT a great way to Spare The Air?
b. Using a charcoal barbecue
d. Riding your bike to school
3. Most of the air pollution in our area is caused by?
a. Stinky breath
c. Vehicles like cars, trucks and buses
d. Eating vegetables
4. The Spare The Air season starts _____________ and ends _______________?
a. Starts: Christmas Day/Ends: Thanksgiving
b. Starts: Halloween/Ends: Valentine’s Day
c. Starts: The first day of school/Ends: The last day of school
d. Starts: May 1/Ends: October 31
5. True or False: Air pollution is bad for our pets too because their lungs are much smaller, which makes it even harder for them to breathe when air pollution is bad?
How did you do? Are you a Spare The Air expert? Scroll down to the bottom of the page to check your answers!
If you want to hang out with me when I’m out and about, check my calendar to see where I’ll be visiting next.
Until next time!