Happy Earth Day, friends!
This is such a special day because we get to celebrate our beautiful, amazing planet. We only have one Earth and it’s important to take care of it. Making green choices is important for the environment and planet Earth. Green isn’t just a pretty color, it’s a way of life. I want to teach you ways to help reduce air pollution and make green choices, so make sure to practice and pass along to your friends and family the following tips:
1. Walk or bike to school and after-school activities: Share a ride with your friends, it’s fun and a great way to reduce air pollution.
2. Carpool to school, work and other activities: share a ride with your friends, it’s fun and a great way to reduce air pollution.
3. Recycle: Always recycle when you can. Recycling is the number one way we can help protect our planet Earth.
4. Turn off the lights: Try saving energy by using only what you need and don’t forget to turn off all the lights when you leave your house.
5. Don’t waste water: Always turn off the faucet while brushing your teeth to help save water.
I hope you all have a wonderful and “green” Earth Day. Hope to see you around celebrating our Earth this weekend. Until next time!